I love these Biggest Loser finales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love these Biggest Loser finales

Very inspiring stuff every time. There were, once again some amazing turnarounds. Makes me want to get off my butt and do something...tomorrow.

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Very inspiring stuff every time. There were, once again some amazing turnarounds. Makes me want to get off my butt and do something...tomorrow.
    Yeah I love watching them on my couch with my heaping bowl of ice cream.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

My wife hated, HATED Vicky. I was also glad she didn't win.

I'm always amazed at how many of those fat chicks turn into total babes at the end.

I was happiest for Jerry. Good for him.

Comment

I could tell that Michelle was going to be very attractive even from the first episode.

Comment

The best part about last night was Heba losing the vote after Ed purposefully tanked it at the end to try and get her to the finale. Even though she still won the $100K, her percentage would have won her the $250K if she had been in the final 3.
          "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
            My wife hated, HATED Vicky. I was also glad she didn't win.

I'm always amazed at how many of those fat chicks turn into total babes at the end.

I was happiest for Jerry. Good for him.

Fat chicks turning into babes? Can we get some pics please? Before and after would be nice.
            Last edited by smokymountainrain; 12-17-2008, 08:33 AM.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              Fat chicks turning into babes? Can we get some pics please? Before and after would be nice.
              As I was scrolling down all I was thinking is how disappointed landpoke would be.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                I could tell that Michelle was going to be very attractive even from the first episode.
                Most of the women were very pretty. Too bad their good looks have been hidden under layers of lard all these years.

Next season looks pretty good. That 19 year old kid who is almost 500 lbs?! Crazy.

Comment

I love this show. Fun to watch. Yeah, I was hoping that America would vote for Ed because Heba was a whiny brat. Too bad Heba still won money. Next season starts in January? That was fast..

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    I love this show. Fun to watch. Yeah, I was hoping that America would vote for Ed because Heba was a whiny brat. Too bad Heba still won money. Next season starts in January? That was fast..
                    There's a lot of fat people in America.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X