I ran into Bronco at IFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ran into Bronco at IFA

He says he is dissapointed in our fans and they are the only reason BYU lost to FSU.

Originally posted by brother_h8 View Post
    He says he is dissapointed in our fans and they are the only reason BYU lost to FSU.
    If you are representitive of the kinds of fans he runs into, I can understand his dissapointment.

Comment

I ran into him at IKEA he told me he ran into some real idiots while at IFA, then he asked me where he could find a KAXIG Loftlampeskærm.

Comment

I ran into a guy named "Brother H8" and he was bottomless and typing furiously while chewing on his underpants.

Comment

:bsflag::swear:
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Bronco has been taking blame-shifting lessons from Nick Saban?

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              If you are representitive of the kinds of fans he runs into, I can understand his dissapointment.

I am not a fan of BYU.

Comment

He says he is disappointed in our fans and they are the only reason BYU lost to FSU.
                I ran into your mom... I kept on going.
                "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  I ran into him at IKEA he told me he ran into some real idiots while at IFA, then he asked me where he could find a KAXIG Loftlampeskærm.
                  Funny - he told me to stay away from the swedish meatballs and go for the lachs and the apple cake...

Comment

I am not a fan of BYU.
                    You didn't indicate you bumped into him while he was doing an interview. If he was talking to you,"our" would refer to "you and him" or if you are addressing us in the thread, "our" would indicate you and us.

I doubt anyone reading your post would assume you weren't a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                      You didn't indicate you bumped into him while he was doing an interview. If he was talking to you,"our" would refer to "you and him" or if you are addressing us in the thread, "our" would indicate you and us.

I doubt anyone reading your post would assume you weren't a fan.

I am so sorry, I left out the quotation marks. I was quoting what he said.

Comment

Working...
                      X