Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an available Slingbox on Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an available Slingbox on Friday?

I'll be w/ the wife and kids in DC this weekend, and it would be nice to see the game from my hotel. Would an east coast sports bar even know what the MTN is?
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Most sports bars have DTV and the sports pack, which means they'll definitely have access to the game. I would find one close to where you are staying and give them a call. Tell them you're going to be in town, and you'll be coming to their restaurant if they have channel 616 and will show the game.

If it were on Saturday, you'd have a lot of competition for game requests, but on a Friday night, i'm sure they'll be glad to have football on a couple screens (assuming they have the ESPN game playing as well).
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Most sports bars have DTV and the sports pack, which means they'll definitely have access to the game. I would find one close to where you are staying and give them a call. Tell them you're going to be in town, and you'll be coming to their restaurant if they have channel 616 and will show the game.

If it were on Saturday, you'd have a lot of competition for game requests, but on a Friday night, i'm sure they'll be glad to have football on a couple screens (assuming they have the ESPN game playing as well).
      Good point about it being Friday night. If I was on my own, I'd actually prefer a bar to the hotel room, but since I'll be with my family it would be nice not to leave them to go watch the game.
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Go watch with John Haddow. He loves company.

Comment

Working...
        X