Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Per 1320 KFAN Asiata tore his ACL, done for the year.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per 1320 KFAN Asiata tore his ACL, done for the year.........

that is awful. I hate to see guys get hurt. He seems like he has been injury prone his whole career going all the way back to high school.
    *Banned*

damn.
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

That sucks bad. That's to bad for Asiata. He is good. It does seem like he can't stay healthy.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        that is awful. I hate to see guys get hurt. He seems like he has been injury prone his whole career going all the way back to high school.

That sucks bad. Listening on the radio it soounded like the Utes got pretty beat up in this victory.
        Last edited by Coach McGuirk; 09-26-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

That's really too bad. I want to see two healthy sides going at each other in late November in Provo.

If BYU has any BCS hopes, we need one loss TCU, one loss Utah (the losses coming against BYU).

Comment

Our offense will slip, but we're in better shape than when he broke his leg in 2007 and Warfield went down late in 2003.

What's Dale's status?
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Too bad. I like him and you hate to see those kinds of injuries.

I said to my dad as he scored that TD he was hurt on "he looks good when he's not hurt." Then he celebrated with a limp. Sorry for the jinx guys.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

2 season ending injuries in 3 seasons....wow...talk about tough luck.

That really sucks for him. He's a good kid.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                  2 season ending injuries in 3 seasons....wow...talk about tough luck.

That really sucks for him. He's a good kid.
                  Also got hurt coming out of highschool and missed a year at Snow because of it.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Too bad. He was a fun back to watch.

Comment

Well we have no power runner now, but you know Wide III looked very impressive today and so has Smithson in limited action. I think we will be okay there and there may be a silver lining from the stand point that it makes us less one dimensional. I net negative, but not a huge one i predict. Don't be surprised if Wide III goes on a tear.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                        Well we have no power runner now, but you know Wide III looked very impressive today and so has Smithson in limited action. I think we will be okay there and there may be a silver lining from the stand point that it makes us less one dimensional. I net negative, but not a huge one i predict. Don't be surprised if Wide III goes on a tear.
                        Wide has some wheels. When he turns the corner he gets down the sideline in a hurry. Utah has some speed. And speed kills BYU.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          Wide did look very good tonight. The thing that will be the hardest to replace will be Asiatas ability to protect Cain. He was incredible in blitz pick up and understands pass protection.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

And Talamoivao broke his fibula. He's out at least a month.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              And Talamoivao broke his fibula. He's out at least a month.
                              Wow, Utah was struck by the injury bug tonight.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X