Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF vs. FSU

Oy vey.

Florida State is not good. Definitely worse than Oregon. Hopefully they come back, but South Florida is all over them right now. When they are on the wrong end of that score and Oregon beats Cal today perspectives will change. Six weeks from now getting taken to the shed at home by Florida State will seem much, much worse than losing on the road to Oregon. Bookmark it.

Comment

what about when Oregon lands at the bottom of the Pac-10 with no signature wins to its name? By the way, getting taken to the woodshed by Florida State at home IS much, much, worse than losing to Oregon on the road. Who ever said otherwise?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        Florida State is not good. Definitely worse than Oregon. Hopefully they come back, but South Florida is all over them right now. When they are on the wrong end of that score and Oregon beats Cal today perspectives will change. Six weeks from now getting taken to the shed at home by Florida State will seem much, much worse than losing on the road to Oregon. Bookmark it.
        I have no rebuttal, only fear you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          what about when Oregon lands at the bottom of the Pac-10 with no signature wins to its name? By the way, getting taken to the woodshed by Florida State at home IS much, much, worse than losing to Oregon on the road. Who ever said otherwise?
          The polls.

Comment

Is this SU or UtahDan?
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I agree. I said this all week leading up to last week's game. I have seen every single one of FSU's games and have not been impressed. Even in the shellacking at LES last week. If BYU doesn't turn the ball over we're in that game. FSU is overrated. So is BYU to be fair. I don't think that we're honestly a top 10 team. But I thought we could win all of our games and slide into the BCS as everyone else dropped.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

When they are on the wrong end of that score and Oregon beats Cal today perspectives will change.
                If Oregon beats Cal I will take you to lunch the next time I'm in Virginia. On the off chance it actually happens just know that the last time I was in Virginia was 1997.

Comment

I guess SFU "prepared" for Florida State.

I wonder what would have happened had BYU prepared?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Effing Florida State... watch-- those assholes will probably beat Florida, too.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      Effing Florida State... watch-- those assholes will probably beat Florida, too.
                      Florida isn't USC.

Comment

No, but it makes me wonder what team they prepped for this week, since it sure wasn't USF.

Comment

Typical ACC. One week they're great. The next they suck again. BYU doesn't do well with a target on their back and I guess FSU doesn't either.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                            If Oregon beats Cal I will take you to lunch the next time I'm in Virginia. On the off chance it actually happens just know that the last time I was in Virginia was 1997.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                              I'm looking at menus online as I type this.

Comment

Working...
                              X