Help a brother out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a brother out

I am having a really hard time mustering any excitement for the game tomorrow. For some reason I can't get past last week's kick in the balls.

Help me with my weakness.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

[YOUTUBE]g2jAwiq6YsE[/YOUTUBE]
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

The only saving grace for me this week has been reading blog comments that this week's practices have been better and more focused. Our program and fanbase doesn't handle success very well and last year we didn't respond well to adversity either. Let's see if this team is any different. We won't know until tomorrow evening if your lack of enthusiasm (and mine) was warranted.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Your team is undefeated in conference play, and the games against Utah and TCU are both at home. You've gone to the Vegas bowl at 9-3 and 10-2, now here's your chance to go there at 11-1.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          I am having a really hard time mustering any excitement for the game tomorrow. For some reason I can't get past last week's kick in the balls.

Help me with my weakness.
          I'm excited to see a rout of a "good" team. CSU is riding high and after browsing their board for just a few minutes, I can't think of anything better than to put them back in their place.

Secondly, this is the start of the MWC schedule. This is where we really get to start comparing BYU against UTAH, TCU, and others.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Working...
          X