Fight On, Mein Fuhrer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight On, Mein Fuhrer!

For those that enjoy a little teasing at SC's expense, the latest Hitler iteration.

Achtung: lotsa language in the captions.

[YOUTUBE]ZzbYoEJkDqM[/YOUTUBE]
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Thumbs down. It has to at least parody what was happening in the film! They could have used a clip of anyone screaming. Preferably screaming in someone's defense (Hitler wasn't defending anyone but himself in that scene in the movie!).

Our own AA's creation remians the best by far.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I did like how the fans want to fire Carroll and hire someone who can make USC the "permanent national champions."
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think it may demonstrate that each one has meaning to its own constituents. Outside of Utah and BYU, I don't think many cared about the AA version (although it was excellent).

This one was great....the reference to Paul Hackett season tickets was really funny.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I think it may demonstrate that each one has meaning to its own constituents. Outside of Utah and BYU, I don't think many cared about the AA version (although it was excellent).

This one was great....the reference to Paul Hackett season tickets was really funny.
          I love AA's when Hitler says, "Max Hall is our quarterback, he will get it into the end zone every time!" Then of course the general informing him that there were five turnovers, etc. and Hitler going nuts tracks what was going on in the film perfectly. ("Max Hall" being such a Germanic sounding name was a nice coincience.)
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Thumbs down. It has to at least parody what was happening in the film! They could have used a clip of anyone screaming. Preferably screaming in someone's defense (Hitler wasn't defending anyone but himself in that scene in the movie!).

Our own AA's creation remians the best by far.
            I kind of liked the home teaching one better, but to each his own.

(I do appreciate the compliment, though.)
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I love AA's when Hitler says, "Max Hall is our quarterback, he will get it into the end zone every time!" Then of course the general informing him that there were five turnovers, etc. and Hitler going nuts tracks what was going on in the film perfectly. ("Max Hall" being such a Germanic sounding name was a nice coincience.)
              The "We've never lost a fireside" line gets me every time.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

3D, UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN DOWNFALL STFU ABOUT WHICH OF THESE CLIPS IS BETTER.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

3D, UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN DOWNFALL STFU ABOUT WHICH OF THESE CLIPS IS BETTER.
                  I see that your office has already started the Friday wine down.

Upon further reflection, I could be mistaken. Some of the best movie and book reviews begin with, "I've never read/seen any of the subject matter nor do I ever plan to do such. Let's begin....."

sigpic

Comment

I see that your office has already started the Friday wine down.

Upon further reflection, I could be mistaken. Some of the best movie and book reviews begin with, "I've never read/seen any of the subject matter nor do I ever plan to do such. Let's begin....."
                    These are prodies. You can't intelligently evaluate the spoof without know what it's spoofing. You're such an idiot!

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

These are prodies.....You're such an idiot!

sigpic

Comment

I like the secretary whispering about "Phantom" being at the Venitian(Mirage?)
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I will not ge made a fool of.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I will not ge made a fool of.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              I like the secretary whispering about "Phantom" being at the Venitian(Mirage?)
                              Venitian. The moron who made it even spelled it wrong.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                              X