If Ohi State loses to Illini it will get nasty for Tressel here in C-Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ohi State loses to Illini it will get nasty for Tressel here in C-Bus

Juice Williams and that Spread Offense seems to kill us at times and Illini has come into the Shoe and beat us two years ago..

What are the odds? I don't know, but things are already getting hot in C-Bus. Tressel is befuddled by all the angry emails (Said in his weekly radio show, and even belittled the fans in responding). He got Boo'd in Cleveland Brown Stadium last week..

It will be interesting to see what happens this weekend. I hope we win, but if he squeaks out a win it will only stir the angry fans up more (And I can be included in that group at times..)...

Buckeye fans need to get a grip. Tressel is a good coach and a good man, their poor treatment of him is inviting some bad karma.

Comment

Why are Buckeye fans so upset about everything when they can eat Graeter's Ice Cream every day of their lives?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Why are Buckeye fans so upset about everything when they can eat Graeter's Ice Cream every day of their lives?
        Because the Buckeyes are nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Buckeye fans need to get a grip. Tressel is a good coach and a good man, their poor treatment of him is inviting some bad karma.
          http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=9844

He is a good coach, but he is also stubborn as hell. And his inability to actually change his scheme with his personnel is telling... Going Dive up the middle on 1st and 3rd all year is not what I call being creative..

He plays to not to lose, NOT to win.. He gets a lead and sits on it.. The D has failed in big games this way. I think it is time for him to readjust his game plan.. It's not his style (RUTS), and he has lived and died by that sword. Lately died more then lived...

Fans of any program have a right to cheer, boo and express themselves... As for the Karma. I think they have been patient enough the past few years, So it is hard to say they have not stayed loyal to him through the last two NC fiasco's, The Two Texas loses and the two USC loses...

His (Own) Bad Karma in Big Games started after Florida wiped the field with us...
          Last edited by dabrockster; 09-25-2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            Fans of any program have a right to cheer, boo and express themselves... As for the Karma. I think they have been patient enough the past few years, So it is hard to say they have not stayed loyal to him through the last two NC fiasco's, The Two Texas loses and the two USC loses...

His (Own) Karma has against Big Games started after Florida wiped the field with us...
            tOSU won the rematch against UT in 2006. It is probably considered one of their few big wins in the last few years, even though UT was breaking in a true freshman QB in only his second game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
              ...even though UT was breaking in a true freshman QB in only his second game.
              sounds like the SC game.

also, he was talking about the Fiesta Bowl loss at the last minute of the game.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                I'm sure it's been tough to endure a decade of 1 and 2 loss seasons. Your loyalty is admirable.

Comment

sounds like the SC game.

also, he was talking about the Fiesta Bowl loss at the last minute of the game.
                  Touche. Shame that the Horns let tOSU hang around for so long.

Comment

I'm sure it's been tough to endure a decade of 1 and 2 loss seasons. Your loyalty is admirable.
                    he may be expressing frustration over the undeserved national championship. I can't blame him.

sigpic

Comment

he may be expressing frustration over the undeserved national championship. I can't blame him.
                      You are such a rascal!

Comment

You are such a rascal!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
                          tOSU won the rematch against UT in 2006. It is probably considered one of their few big wins in the last few years, even though UT was breaking in a true freshman QB in only his second game.
                          They lost to Texas in the Bowl Game last year....

Comment

I can't remember where I found this, but here's a rather long, rather detailed look at Tressel and why he usually gets outcoached against other big-name coaches.

Yet the saddest part about the Buckeyes' 18-15 loss to the Trojans is that, for the first time in the last few tries against similar opponents, the Buckeyes were not outplayed. That's what made Saturday night's performance almost disgusting: OSU's players played a hard, fast and determined game; the crowd in Columbus seemed nothing short of unreal; and the pomp and majesty of playing there more than drowned out USC's exotic traveling road show, known to transform opposing stadiums into home venues. No, this loss falls squarely on the coaching staff. And the fissures run deep.
                            It's an interesting read.

Comment

That don't mean a thing if you can't win your Bowl Games or the Big games.

With the Big Ten really down (Although Michigan is coming back up), that is a lot of patsy wins and the loses every year are in the key games...

Comment

Working...
                              X